Friday, September 16, 2011

Recovery and whimsical appetite

Today is the first day that I am awake and alert past 10 pm since I got back. Yippie.
My cloudy head started clearing up as my jet lag faded. Nice, nice.
So I will be generous and forget about my 2nd dinner of tonight that I passionately ate.
I went back to hula rehearsal, you know? On this very cold night. So I am excused. 


Shall I talk about my trip more?
On my trip in Japan, I sold out all the physical copies of  the 2nd CD!
I am gonna order more copies for the US CD release party.

Anyway, oh boy, I miss home, filled with my loud family.

But it is so nice to be back to my apartment and to be alone.
To a life of a loner. A discipline.
I am rather surprised how things became so different from before the trip. It is just very strange yet totally makes sense. It is just weird things happen in such a perfect timing. Creepy.
I feel like  learning to get rid of attachment is just like a big theme of my life over these few years. 
It is always scary for me to make a big move, but sometimes we just have to.
And I know often times I would be very happy with the move. 
So we gotta let go of something old that is taking up your room to welcome something new, different like the new age people say nowadays?
Is that really so?
What is gonna happen in a few month? 
I don't know but I will try to ride the current.
I hope I won't get drowned.



No comments:

Post a Comment