Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Closure/Rest/ Another thoughts

I have been needing much rest for the past week or so.
I just can't seem to find my usual strength in my body and spirit.
Sleep has been my best friend for the week.
I am really hoping to feel better by now.

During this time, I have been going through some thoughts that have been occurring to me for while now.
It is probably that my body and heart know what I am holding on to and what I fear to let go.
And only my head disagrees to the very fact.
And once I become aware of all this, there is no way I will continue to ignore.
I have to do something about it.
I don't know what exactly, but it seems like being true to myself always bring the best outcome for everyone around me at the end.
So let us see what happens.
Wish me a luck.


Yuki


No comments:

Post a Comment