Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yuki and Cuties on March 6 Sunday @ Blue Owl

This Sunday is our performance at  Blue Owl.
We were there earlier this month for the event Blue Moon, which was quite beautiful. 
I am so happy to be back there with fabulous band.
This is the very first time in these few years that I will be playing with a drummer.
It is funny if I come to think of it! And I am very excited:)
I will be singing my tunes as well as some standards and a french art song, which I don't do too often...
And Blue Owl's mixologist is marvelous...So many things to look forward on my end. 
Hope on yours as well! 

March 6 sunday 7pm start (Cuties will start at 8:30pm)
@Blue Owl
196 2nd Ave (bet 12 th and 13th St)
Take 4/5/6/q/n/r to 14th Union sq or L to 1st Ave.
Cover: $5

This week's cuites will be:
Akihiro Yamamoto-bass
Tommy Hartman-drums
Shogo Samata-keyboard and arrangement

And me Yuki Ishiwata singing. Uhem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment