Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Upcoming gigs for May/June, recording. etc

Hello Hello.
I have been very busy. Quite a bit tired.
Hope all is well with you readers.
I just wanted to announce last minute gig for this weekend.

The pianist/composer/arranger I have been working for this past month is leaving NY for good.
So this is gonna be our last gig in NY. 
I know I will see him in Japan in summer but for those who haven't see us playing together, it is going to be last chance.
I have a lot of inspiration from him and it has been very fruitful time for me.
Also, the percussionist Tommy Hartman is just brilliant.
Hope you get to see us this weekend:)
I am also singing as a part of Make Music New York in June. 
My performance will take place at Fort Tryon Park, which also has The Cloisters and is absolutely one of my favorite parks in NY!.
They will place an upright outside. How cool is that!
I will write the reminder for it but I am posting that info as well here.

So many things are up.
I am recording a few songs the next week.
And Mondays is now something to look forward to for a very particular reason.
That is what I have been up to.
 I will write again soon.
Ciao.

May 14th  Sat 4PM 
Yuki an Cuties

@Cocoa Bar
21 Clinton Street 
New York, NY 10002 

No Cover 
All ages
Take F,J,Z to Essex St.
 or D to Grand Street
Yuki Ishiwata-vocal
Shogo Samata-keyboard
Tommy Hartmann-Cajon

-------------------

June 21st Tue  2-4PM 

Make Music NY

@Fort Tryon Park

Riverside Dr and Dyckman St, Manhattan, NY

Open to public, all ages

Take the A to 190st or Dyckman St 



By the way,  I think I now have more than 100 pictures of Prospect park. I love you more each day, P.P!

No comments:

Post a Comment