Wednesday, June 15, 2011

reunion

it is 3:30 am and I am wide awake.
I just baked a batch of coffee cookies after midnight. Maybe that is keeping me awake.
Anyway, I had to bake something today.
I have been thinking too much. More than my small brain can handle.
Baking helps me cool off my over heated head because I can't think anything else when I am making  cookie dough. Gotta be quick and decisive.
So I feel better now. 

I just had a rehearsal with the original Cuties members Kazu and Yuichi.
We are going to play together again for the gig on July 3rd.
It has been 14 months since we played together last time.
Time flies.
I am grateful for these boys for letting me try whatever I wanted to this past year.
And it turned out to be a very nice rehearsal.  
I think this year break was not a waste of time at all.
Can't wait for the show!

Tomorrow (or today) I am rehearsing with Miss Mina Osako for June shows.
We did a show in last October with a beautiful dancer, Ms. Akiko Henmi.
This also makes thankful to have such a wonderful musician/ girl friend to be there for me.
What a lucky girl I am. 

A couple days ago, I spoke to my mama for the first time in a few weeks.
I whined that I only had 3 days off last month on the phone.
But she said that she only had 2 days off so I should feel better.
It is nice to have a workaholic mother. ha!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment