Wednesday, October 13, 2010

after the heil


I was walking in the park and saw this today.
It was like 65 degree out there. 
I guess there was heil the last night.
Weird weather all over the world.
Anyway, at least it was beautiful day today.

Maybe there is nothing to worry about after all.
Sometimes, I fee so sad and lonely for that I know I am who I am.
I could have chosen easier, more secure and steady life.
But I didn't, and here I am.
Even when I almost wanna quit and start over my life, 
I know, at the bottom of my heart, this is my happiness and I just have to face it.
Even if that causes me some departures and loss,
I gotta be who I am.
I know I can't be happy if I ever lie to myself about who I am.
So?
 I just keep going.
Hope to stay strong and honest.
Maybe at the end, I might get to see some miracles, yes?

Huge thanks to the park today.
 For embracing me in your huge arms.
Thanks for being there, since I was so little, whenever I had to figure out my thoughts.
I feel like I can move to anywhere as long as I have you around.
Another day awaits.
I know what I have to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment